I want a stick insect
It would be so cool, so unique
I would smile every time I looked at them
My own delicate little freak
I want a stick insect
I want to learn of all its tricks
How do they mate, eat, poo
It’s a creature of pure myths!
I want a stick insect
Not many would, that’s true
My friend though, she loves the idea
This is a task, one we must pursue
I want a stick insect
To give this poor creature, some love
One so small, so forgotten
To stare, to watch, from above
I want a stick insect
So lovely, so lonely, so me
I really, do adore you
You, and me, let’s be
I want a stick insect
I would just… really love to see
Can a thing, a creature, a being, sit there, doing nothing
And be hopeless just like me
It would be so cool, so unique
I would smile every time I looked at them
My own delicate little freak
I want a stick insect
I want to learn of all its tricks
How do they mate, eat, poo
It’s a creature of pure myths!
I want a stick insect
Not many would, that’s true
My friend though, she loves the idea
This is a task, one we must pursue
I want a stick insect
To give this poor creature, some love
One so small, so forgotten
To stare, to watch, from above
I want a stick insect
So lovely, so lonely, so me
I really, do adore you
You, and me, let’s be
I want a stick insect
I would just… really love to see
Can a thing, a creature, a being, sit there, doing nothing
And be hopeless just like me
Ryan Croughan is one of the unfortunate souls who keeps the Minor Spillage ship sailing. Sailing? Probably better to say paddling. As well as producing, he finds time to present and provide voiceovers. He also says he doesn't like the sound of his own voice. Bit odd really.
Comments
Post a Comment